Friday, May 25, 2007

More than a Blog!

I was already excited about this class...now even more. I really enjoyed the readings this week. I was amazed to learn how versatile Web Logs are. I thought they were just electronic journals with an added interactive component. I can really see how I can use a Web Log as my classroom website. The possibilities are endless! My favorite part of the reading was about The Secret Lives of Bees. I am very interested in this and wonder how I could adapt it for my third grade classroom. Hmmm, sounds like an idea for my Blog Lesson Plan...

3 comments:

Julie said...

I personally am frustrated by the fact that my textbook has not arrived from Amazon.com. They promised that it would be here by the beginning of last week. When I called them they have now given me a new date of May 30th. I am more than a little ticked with them. I really would like to have the book to see what insights it can share. I look forward to reading and finding out about The Secret Lives of Bees.

Amy said...

I think you are off to a great start. I hope you share your lesson idea.

Natalie's Google Account said...

This is my first visit to your blog site. I love how your site looks! I think the polka dots are cool. The look is fresh.

I look forward to developing a lesson idea using a blog or a wiki. I am sure that collaborative learning will benefit my students. I also believe that collaboration with teachers who share my curriculum would benefit all of us.