Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Exit Experience

Wow! This whole concept of our exit experience just blows my mind. While I am sure we will not be at a loss for words, I am finding it hard to figure out where to start. Talking about all I have learned and how my teaching practice has changed as a result is a phenomenal amount of information to try to warp my brain around. It is amazing the things I have learned, not just about education and teaching, but also about teachnology and myself. My brain is buzzing in my head like a trapped bee in a jar. I am very grateful to have Amy and Wendy there for support, encouragement, and collaborative teamwork. This is going to be a very exciting event...even with all the stress that Bill keeps trying to tell us we shouldn't worry about! Come on, Bill, you can't tell me you didn't have just a little when you had to do it?

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Shannon is nice to read that I am not the only one feeling this way.

Wen~ said...

I love your analogy. I told Amy just yesterday that my brain "felt fuzzy"! I'm sure my husband would say I'm always "fuzzy," but this is different. We can be nervous together. Amy can be our rock. :) We're almost there and Disney World is calling your name!

Wen~ said...

My last comment made me think about those Super Bowl Commercials...
Commentator: Shannon R. now that you've finished your ITS Program what are you going to do?
Shannon: I'm going to Disney World!

Yes, it's late and I should go to bed! LOL